– corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, private foundations
– commercial finance and financial institutions law
– competition and antitrust law
– international business transactions, Southeast European trade
– Karl-Franzens-University Graz Law School (Dr. iur. 1967)
– Université de Paris (Licence en Droit 1969)
– University of Chicago Law School (M.C.L. 1970)
– additional credits at City of London College, Faculté International de Droit Comparé, and Academy for International Law
– training in national and international law firms
Gunter Griss is supervisory board member of various enterprises and permanent counsel to numerous domestic and foreign companies.
He is involved in international arbitration proceedings on a regular basis – both as party representative as well as arbitrator.