DR. PETER GRISS LL.M.
Attorney since 2004
– commercial and business law
– corporate, mergers & acquisitions, private foundations
– intellectual property and technology law
– real estate law, construction defects
– damages, liability and insurance law, accident claims
+43 316 830304-224
– Karl-Franzens-University Graz Law School (Mag. iur. 1997)
– University of Vienna Law School (Dr. iur. 2003)
– University of San Francisco Law School (LL.M. 1999)
– EC-Law studies at the University of Aarhus/Denmark (1995)
– practice at the EU authorities in Brussels (1998)
– associate at Griss & Partners (1999-2000, 2003)
– associate at DLA Piper Weiss-Tessbach, Vienna (2001-2002)
Peter Griss advises domestic and foreign companies in various business activities, acquisitions and real estate transactions.
He represents a number of well-known European insurance companies and acts as solicitor in cases of major loss, particularly from road traffic accidents, ski accidents, mechanical breakdown or damages in transit (CMR).
In addition, he deals with private foundation law and is executive Chairman/Vice Chairman of three Austrian private foundations.
– Personal Jurisdiction for Trademark Infringement in Cyberspace, 2003
– Product Liability for Entrepreneurial Material Damages (EC product liability directive / Austrian product liability law), 1997
– Business succession liability issues, Styrian Economic Chamber, 01.04.2008